but if a playground doesn’t have swings is it really even a playground. or is it just. a disappointment
- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
Thank you for this post
I’m usually that person who has no idea what’s going on
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco / open to pedestrian traffic only, during its opening in May 1937 (top) and on its 50th anniversary in May 1987 (bottom).
In 1987, the weight of the 300,000 people that crossed the bridge caused it to sag by 5 feet.
My dad and I were watching it live on TV and he had to assure me that the bridge wouldn’t break or collapse.
i never hit reblog so fast in my life
WHAT A LITTLE SHIT
i lOVE HOW HE JUST HESITATES FOR A SECOND
THEN HE JUST
i completely forgot that you actually have to pay for internet
i love drunk girls in bathrooms so much like they’re just so nice they tell u how pretty u are and become ur bff for like those two minutes that ur standing there in the bathroom its great
|—||James Joyce, Ulysses (via versteur)|